Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Chocolate Cheese Marble Cupcake
CHOCOLATE CHEESE MARBLE CUPCAKE
80 gm Sugar
2 large eggs
160 gm. cake flour
20 gm cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
60 gm fresh milk
70 gm melted butter
Mix all the fillings together:
250 gm Cream cheese - softened
4 tbsp caster sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
(1) Whisk eggs and caster sugar till light and fluffy.
(2) Add in fresh milk and melted butter into whisked eggs and lightly mix it.
(3) Pour in sifted flour ingredients and mix till well mixed.
(4) Pour chocolate batter into paper cups and then scoop a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture on top.
(5) Bake at 180C for about 20 mins or till golden brown.
(6) Remove from oven and cool on wire rack